If mama ain't, nobody ain't.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Beautiful



Sometimes I have to step back and and just comprehend how beautiful my daughter is. Like, I can't even believe I created this precious little kid. It's mind-blowing sometimes.


Behold:



She is also quite the kick-in-the-pants. Sooo funny. And also a little bit poopy. She wants to have her way all of the time....because, duh, she's my child and also she's human.

She's going to come home from Kindergarten one day and be like "mom, my friends won't do what I tell them to do!"

Avery runs around saying "mom. mom. mom. mama. mama. mom. mom. mama." And she will keep going until I say "yes? what do you need?" And then she smiles her big cheezer smile. Usually she wants a snack.

My favorite thing that she does is the sound she makes when you ask her what a cow says. She doesn't just say "moo." She keeps her mouth closed and goes "mmmmMMMmmm." And she tilts her head back a little. Gosh, I can't explain it in a way that gives it justice. Seriously, so cute.

If you would like to hear about more cute things my child does, feel free to ask. I could go on forever.

HappyMama loves her HappyBaby

2 comments:

  1. Sure enough, Honey. Some day there will be an abundance of "Cute Avery" stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a mom is just the very best-est me thinks. Being an aunt is pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete