If mama ain't, nobody ain't.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Transition

Well, yet again, my life is in a transitional period. I am now a single mother, trying to make it in this world. It's weird because I never thought I would ever have to write that sentence. But alas, life happens. I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do, but I have some pretty good ideas and I'm fairly certain that everything will be just fine. Even though this is not ideal, I'm kind of excited to prove how strong I am and that I can succeed in whatever I set my mind to. I am determined to be the best and provide for my daughter. I will do anything I need to do for her. And for me, too. But mostly her.

In other news, I had a job interview yesterday to teach art. I'm really hoping I get it because not only would they pay me really well, I would also love to get some experience teaching art. To make myself more marketable. I would like to be a fine arts teacher instead of just a theatre teacher.

More later! Avery is in the other room and it is very quiet. I have a feeling she is being naughty.

1 comment:

  1. Well, first of all, silence from the other room is always ominous!

    Secondly, "up" feelings are usually followed by "down" ones. It's a roller coaster until you find your quiet medium. That's where I love to be, but it takes a while to get there.

    ReplyDelete