If mama ain't, nobody ain't.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Put a little Boogie in it

Yes, it certainly is that time of the year for sick kids. Everywhere I look, I see runny noses, cough cough cough, and drippy droopy eyes. Being a teacher, this is no good for me because I am constantly surrounded by all of these germs. I'm really glad I have a good immune system. I would never make it as a teacher if I didn't. Just yuck.

Well, Avery is no stranger to this kid sickness. For close to two weeks now, she's had this runny nose. It's like someone turned on a faucet in her head and it's been running constantly.

There is nothing I can do about this HOWEVER, y'all I have found a product that is magic. It's like I struck gold.

Boogie Wipes.

Aside from feeling a little silly when I say "hey, pass me the boogie wipes," these things are wondrous. All it is is a wipe with saline added. So when you have to wipe your child's nose ten of hundreds of thousands of times their little noses don't dry out, turn red, and crack open. There are assorted scents- my personal favorite is the fresh scent- and they feel so wonderful on your nose.

NOW, I would not replace these with my regular household Kleenex because they're much too expensive for that, but these are really good if you or your child get sick and are in need of a heavy duty wipe that won't hurt your little button nose. And yes, I am aware that they do make Kleenex with lotion, "Puffs Plus," or whatever. Those do not even compare to the awesomeness that is a boogie wipe.




Boogie Wipe= HappyMama

No comments:

Post a Comment